WhyITNow.org is supported by a consortia of IT industry professionals, publishers, educators, government agencies and groups coming together for the benefit promoting awareness and jobs within the Information Technology (IT) SEO profession.
The WhyITNow.org initiative aims to support and promote opportunities within IT by:
• convening stakeholders to establish collaboration between business, the IT profession, education and government to develop a clear, concise and consistent communication strategy regarding why innovation and information technology is good for business, commerce, competitiveness and jobs.
• developing an effective advocacy plan and implementation strategies that support IT innovation and Information Technology adoption and best practices.
• promoting general awareness of Career Technical Education (CTE) and information technology (IT) through SEO websites, workshops, conferences and award ceremonies.
• fostering relationships and linkages between business and industry, education, career technical student organizations and government agencies to insure a continual pipeline of IT professionals with skills that aligns to industry demand.
• local SEO services in Toronto is one of our expertise
• promoting IT literacy into general education curriculum to equip all graduates with these basic skills.
• Identifying and aligning resources that will assist students, teachers, career changers and the incumbent workers to prepare for the IT profession and employment.
• focusing on promoting diversity and under-represented groups, difficult to reach populations and non-traditional learning organizations including women and minorities.
• providing relevant, workable, accessible instructional design strategies for learners in traditional and online methods in partnership with California K-12 schools, community colleges, universities and Regional Occupational Programs statewide