Resources for Industry Professionals
This site aims to provide IT industry professionals answers to the question:
* What are the latest trends and skills demand in the Information Technology (IT) profession?
* Where can I find the training needed to stay current?
* Where are the jobs?
* Quantitative and qualitative data and up to date surveys regarding all of the questions above
* I’m in IT and I’d like to volunteer or get involved with this effort. Who do I contact and how can I get involved?
To that end, this site will provide:
* Specific content relating to IT careers
* Current and available data about the jobs within IT including titles
* The skills required to land and keep existing IT jobs
* A list benefits and resources for those seeking a career in IT
* A list of benefits of getting involved with the WhyITNow.org initiative
* A list of contacts that you can reach out to to get involved with the WhyITNow.org initiative
* Interviews with those working in the field, those that teach and those that care